2.2 Grid-scale trials of gas separation
On 17th July 11:00-13:00 Gas Goes Green hosted a workshop on Hydrogen Deblending. The workshop was attended by 85 individuals from across the industry.
The workshop was hosted by Dr Thom Koller (Programme Lead, Gas Goes Green) and featured inputs from the below speakers:
- Antony Green (National Grid) - Set the scene
- Lloyd Mitchell (National Grid) - Work to date on Hydrogen Deblending & International Progress
- Lorman Correa (Petrofac) - Offshore Gas Processing
- Keith Owen (Northern Gas Networks) – Hydrogen Deblending use Case for Domestic
- Adam Baddeley (Progressive Energy) – Hydrogen Deblending use Case for Industry
- David Jones (Cadent) – Hydrogen Deblending use Case for Transport
- Dr Phil Cahill (RWE) - Hydrogen Deblending use Case for Power
- Tom Neal (National Grid) - The opportunity: FutureGrid
- Mark Danter (NGN) – The opportunity: H21 Rig
- Nancy Thomson (SGN) – The opportunity: LTS
Speaker biographies can be found here.
Presentations from the session can be found here.
Responses to Slido questions can be found here.
A video of the webinar can be accessed below.