12-15 October 2021 virtual conference
This year’s conference is a free, interactive virtual conference to be held over four half days this 12th - 15th October. You can now register for free and subscribe to our mailing list at the bottom of the page to receive the latest conference news and updates.
10 years of innovation and knowledge sharing
The Energy Networks Innovation Conference (ENIC), formerly the Low Carbon Networks & Innovation Conference (LCNI), is managed by Energy Networks Association and builds on LCNI’s decade long legacy as being the go-to conference for network innovation.
ENIC is the UK’s flagship knowledge dissemination event for the electricity and gas energy network operators. It offers a single platform where delegates can access the major learnings from the largest regulator-funded innovation projects in the country – the Network Innovation Competitions (NICs) and Network Innovation Allowance (NIA).
Leading new opportunities
The conference is a must attend for anyone involved in managing, developing or implementing innovations. It will pave the way for our future net zero emissions and build on last year’s virtual format, which piloted an array of new opportunities for all our participants.
- “Outside the box” keynotes bringing fresh inspiration to the innovation programme
- An interactive exhibition hall bringing stands to life with product demos, videos, simulations, live network chats and one-to-one video meetings with leaders and innovators
- Personalised digital “swag bags” full of ideas and information to review and share
- 100 on-demand “catch up” presentations and panel debates
- International insights honing in on what the world’s future energy systems look like
- Audience polls taking a snapshot of what industry peers really think
- Fast follower showcases demonstrating what proven technologies can be implemented in the networks
Visit the Energy Networks Innovation Conference website for further background about the conference.