Online – 8 and 9 December 2020
Registration opens soon
The virtual format brings a host of new features that make it more interactive, more tailorable to delegates’ specific interests and easier to share discoveries with colleagues.
The conference, which is managed by Energy Networks Association, is a must attend for anyone involved in managing, developing or implementing innovations that will pave the way for our future net zero emissions gas and electricity transmission and distribution networks.
Towards net zero
The Energy Networks Innovation Conference showcases 30+ innovation case studies together with expert panel discussions and Q&A sessions over two days. Numerous other project updates will also be available to conference goers as on-demand videos.
While at the conference, delegates can explore the virtual exhibition hall, visiting stands brought to life with product demos, videos, simulations, lively chats and one-to-one video meetings with leaders and innovators. Great networking opportunities have also been fully integrated.
At the end of the two days, delegates will have compiled their own personalised “swag bag” full of ideas and information that they can share easily with colleagues and use to inform their innovation programmes.
10 years of innovation and knowledge sharing
The Energy Networks Innovation Conference builds on LCNI’s nine years as the go-to conference for network innovation and is the UK’s flagship knowledge dissemination event for the electricity and gas energy network operators. It offers a single platform where delegates can access the major learnings from the largest regulator-funded innovation projects in the country: the Network Innovation Competitions (NICs) and Network Innovation Allowance (NIA).
Exciting new virtual format
The conference team will be delivering an exceptional virtual conference experience in 2020 and we are excited to be able to offer delegates:
- Total flexibility: watch their choice of concise bubbles of content, join pop-up chat rooms and explore live exhibition stands on their specific focus areas
- Mix with new participants including top researchers, SMEs and thought leaders from around the world: travel is no barrier
- No-stress Q&A: ask questions in our virtual discussions without having to stand up in front of a packed auditorium
New for 2020
- “Outside the box” keynotes: fresh inspiration to reinvigorate your innovation programme
- International insights: what will the world’s future energy systems look like?
- Live audience polling: what do your industry peers really think?
- Fast follower showcase: what proven technologies can you implement in your networks?
Watch this space for further details on the programme which will cover all the hottest topics in gas and power network innovation, from the rollout of the EV mass market to the hydrogen transition.