Press Releases Overview
Covering key topics, political discussions and ENA’s media coverage, check back here for all our latest press releases and articles.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @EnergyNetworks
For all media queries please contact our Head of Press and Public Affairs Tim Field on firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 (0)7725 372 758 or + 44 (0) 20 7706 5157.
- Networks support decision to extend national smart meter rollout programme
- Energy industry health and safety conference focuses on trust, the individual and the company
- Network companies respond to LGA comments on streetworks
- Network companies battle dangerous amendments that could cost billions
- Networks welcome joined up approach to energy and innovation with new Energy Minister
- Cautious welcome as DECC outlines a more pragmatic approach to heating homes
- New life saving scrap metal laws welcomed
- Buchanan’s call to tap demand reduction could save consumers £16bn
- New laws will deal firm blow to metal thieves
- Children’s hard hitting film warns their peers about the danger of Carbon Monoxide poisoning