Power Cut? Call 105
Thank you for agreeing to help spread the word about 105, the new number to call to report or get information about power cuts.
This toolkit contains a range of information and resources to help you raise awareness of 105 through your channels.
- Key messages about 105
- Template copy
- 105 Q&A
- Tips on what to do during a power cut
- A quote from Energy Networks Association
- Social media posts
- A template press release
- The 105 logo, brand guidelines and supporting imagery
- Our animated film about 105
You can download the different assets referenced in the toolkit from the links below.
- Introduction to 105 [last updated 2/09/16]
- Introduction to 105 - Welsh version [last updated 2/09/16]
- 105 Q&A [last updated 14/07/16]
- 105 Q&A - Welsh version [last updated 9/08/16]
- Social media assets [last updated 10/08/16]
- Social media assets - Welsh version [last updated 23/08/16]
- Brand assets and guidelines:
- Brand guidelines [last updated 14/07/16]
- 105 logos [last updated 14/07/16]
- Other brand assets [last updated 14/07/16]
- Welsh logos [last updated 14/07/16]
- Animated films - this will open in Google Drive where you can download each file. [last updated 18/08/16]
- 105 A3 Poster [last updated 6/09/16]
- with artwork marks [last updated 6/09/16]
- Getting Ready for Winter Toolkit [last updated 8/12/16]
If you have any questions about 105 or these resources, please contact [email protected] or call 020 7010 0800 and ask for a member of the 105 team.