SHE Management Conference 2019
Safety, Health and Environment Management Conference
Organised by Energy Networks Association and hosted by Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks, the 2019 Energy Industry Safety, Health and Environment Management Conference will be held at Reading on 22-23 May.
The 30th annual conference will provide a forum for all stakeholders - employees, employers, trade unions and regulators - to network, share best practice and review safety, health and environment challenges and concerns. It aims to foster co-operation and improve contact between and within the organisations and companies that comprise our industry.
Many of the programme's sessions are themed around our well established and widely respected Powering Improvement strategy, particularly the focus areas of asset management, occupational health, and human and organisational factors. Confirmed speakers include:
- Colin Nicol (Managing Director, SSEN)
Session 1 - Powering Improvement
- Peter McCormick (PMAC Consulting)
- Ken Morton (Electrical Inspector, HSE)
- Peter Emery (Chief Executive, ENWL)
- Sue Ferns (Deputy General Secretary, Prospect)
- Richard Gough (Head of Safety,Health and Environment, SSEN)
- Ian Currie (Managing Director of Power T&D, Balfour Beatty)
Session 2 - Industry Opportunities
- Geoff Earl (Director of Safety, Health & Environment, Northern Powergrid)
- Dudley Sparks ( Head of Technical Training and Assurance, UKPN)
- Alan Archer (Technical Sourcing and Standards Engineer, UKPN)
Session 3 - Personal Development
- Dan Randles (Head of Safety and Policy, ENWL)
- David Gardner (Director of Transmission, SSE)
- Neil Coates (Managing Director, LPC Constructions)
- Louise Boston (Occupational Health Manager, E.ON)
Session 4 - Learning & Improving
- Andrew Smith (Operations Director, Balfour Beatty)
- Andrew Roper (Distribution System Operations Director, SSEN)
- Anna Hemmings (former-Olympian World Champion)
After Dinner Speaker: Sir Ranulph Fiennes (British Explorer)
As well as hearing from industry regulators and partners, the conference focuses on the increasing challenges of environmental management and sustainability, whilst refreshing our approach to health and safety, including work-related road risk. External speakers who are leaders in their field provide the stimulus for a renewed vision and approach to improving performance.
Delegate passes can be booked here.
The SHE Conference invitation flyer is here.
For further enquiries, please contact ENA Events.
+44 (0) 20 7706 5117 [email protected]