ENA Smarter Networks Portal
Ofgem and ENA members requested ENA to develop a GB Smarter Networks Portal. The Smarter Networks Portal will act as a repository for innovative projects, initially focussing on the LCN Fund Tier 1 and Tier 2, IFI and moving into RIIO, with the stated aims of providing:
- An overview of the technical and commercial coverage of current and completed GB electricity and gas smart grid projects.
- Identification of activity areas and gaps.
- Interactive Network Innovation Allowance project registration functionality.
- Informing the joint ENA/ERA (CUE) demand response work.
- An understanding of likely sources of Cost/Benefit data.
- Listing of latest news, smart grid events and launches.
- Information of relevance to the next round of LCN Fund bids.
- Information of relevance to the next round of Price Controls.
- Assistance to ENA, its members and other interested parties in tracking progress of projects and promoting the sharing of information and learning.
Click here to visit the Smarter Networks Portal.
For further information please email [email protected]