ENA G5 Code Of Practice Working Group
The ENA G5 Code of Practice Working Group has been established to:
- Improve and standardise, across electricity distribution and transmission network licensees, the treatment and connection processes for new customers in respect of harmonic compliance
- Document the output from the Working Group as guidance to electricity distribution and transmission network licensees and customers.
ENA Public Consultation - Engineering Recommendation G97 - Closed
This consultation seeks views on the draft ENA Engineering Recommendation G97, Process for the connection of non-linear and resonant plant and equipment in accordance with EREC G5.
The objective of this Engineering Recommendation is to provide guidance on the connection application process for the connection of non-linear or resonant plant and equipment in accordance with EREC G5, Planning Levels for harmonic Voltage Distortion and the Connection of Non-Linear Equipment to Transmission Systems and Distribution Networks in the United Kingdom.
In particular it provides guidance on the:
- Process roles and responsibilities of the stakeholders involved in a connection application and the connection process
- Harmonic data exchange
- Scope and timing of harmonic assessments
- Energisation and verification of harmonic compliance.
This consultation has now closed.
Meeting Agendas and Notes
- Meeting 18 June 2014 - Agenda - Notes
- Meeting 16 April 2014 - Agenda - Notes
- Meeting 12 March 2014 - Agenda - Notes
- Meeting 22 January 2014 - Agenda - Notes
- Meeting 5 November 2013 - Agenda - Notes